View My Stats

2014年5月4日 星期日

A Picnic On The Beach

(Kar) I had a picnic with my friends, Margaret and Simon, last Sunday. The location of the picnic was Repulse Bay Beach. We went there by taking a bus route 6.

The beach was swarming with tourists. Some people were lying under beach umbrellas, some were swimming, and some went surfing and scuba diving. Finding out a vacant place under a big tree by the ocean, Simon immediately put a plastic mat lying on the sand. I sat under the tree and looked around. It was fine. The sun was shining, the light blue sky was covered thick lumpy and round shaped white clouds, and the sound of waves breaking on the rocks was great. The scenery looked like a pretty picture. Occasionally, a breeze blowing through the trees made me be comfortable. Oh! It was wonderful. Suddenly, I heard a child crying behind me. Driven by curiosity, looking behind, I saw a girl, with tears in her eyes, saying to her mother that the sand castles she made were destroyed by a naughty boy. Her mother gave her a hug and said with a smile that they could make another one again and asked her did not mind about that matter. The girl clapped her hands and smiled. She is cute and charming.

Margaret put the plastic containers of food on the mat. There were all kinds of food for picnic, including fried chicken wings, sandwiches, fish balls, crackers, soft drinks, salad and fruit. We enjoyed those delicious food a lot. After picnic, we played Frisbee-sand, swam in the ocean and strolled leisurely on the beach. Also, we took lots of pictures of the views such as ocean waves, boats and mountains by the beautiful seashore. One of the highlights of the trip was that we watched sunset going down and the sky was covered with red clouds. It was fantastic and was my first time to see such beautiful sunset. I was excited.

We spent eight hours on the picnic and it broke up at 7:00pm. I was tired when coming back home but enjoying the happy moment during the picnic. The trip was amazing and we had a good day there.

沒有留言:

張貼留言