View My Stats

2014年9月6日 星期六

Be Late for Returning Books


Dear Mr. Chan,
 

Be Late for Returning Books


I am writing to make an apology for returning books late.

Today is a due day for returning the books, so that I went to the school library for returning them. On the way school, I suddenly received a call from my mother telling me a bad news that my grandmother had been taken seriously ill and was sent to a hospital. She also asked me to immediately go to the hospital. Luckily, my grandmother felt well after some treatment. When leaving the hospital, I hurried up for returning the books but the library had been closed before I reached there. Besides, there will be Chinese New Year holiday tomorrow; I will not go to school until two weeks later.

 
Would you please kindly advise What I should do? I would appreciate it if you could suggest me how to do.

Yours sincerely,

Kitty Wong
Kitty Wong

沒有留言:

張貼留言