View My Stats

2014年9月20日 星期六

Defective Music CDs

Dear Mr. Hui,

                                        Defective Music CDs

 


I am writing in regard to your letter of defective music CDs (order number 4223-GH-984) sent to your company on 23 September, 2013. Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention. I am sorry to hear about the problems you have experienced and wold like to apologise for any inconvenience caused.

 
After checking the matter with our production manager, I find that there was a process error in producing the music CDs.

 
Building up an excellent business relationshp with your company, we would be happy to make a refund and compensation for the damage caused to you.

 
I would like to make an appoinment for discussing the details of compensation. Would you please let me know what date is suitable for your schedule?
 
Once again, please accept my apologies for our defective music CDs. I assure you of more quality guranteed goods we supply in the futrue and look forward to serving you in coming years.

 
Yours faithfully
Alice Wong

 
Alice Wong
Marketing Manger

沒有留言:

張貼留言