View My Stats

2014年9月6日 星期六

Asking for Advice on Visiting London



Dear Sir/Madam,
Asking for Advice on Visiting London

I am writing to ask for giving me some advice about visiting London. Would you please kindly advise and recommend about acommodation, sight-seeing and transport failities there.

I am coming to Britain to study at a university in Scotland next month. On the way I have a two-day stopover in London and would like to spend this time on sight-seeing. Grabbing this golden chance to know more culture and customs of England, I believe that it can widen my sight duing a short-journey there. However, as a student I have a limited budget on spending, sight-seeing and staying at a hotel.

I would appreciate it if you could give me some suggestions of what way is available but spending less money on visiting such a nice place and provide a guide-book for travelling the capital of England.

Yours faithfully,

Cherrie Lo
Cherrie Lo

沒有留言:

張貼留言