View My Stats

2012年11月7日 星期三

An E-mail of Advice


7/11/2012

Hi Jason, 

Thank you for your e-mail. I’m sorry to hear that you’re having problems about two of your friends who have taken cold war. I hope that I can help. 

It’s dilemmatic for you to be caught in the middle of their quarrel. If I were you, I would talk with them to show my concern about their problems, to ask them whether they made a mistaken each other and to find out what the matter is. I would also send the link of youtube on which shows a movie of Three Idiots. The film is not only interesting but also meaningful, and it inspirits people to treasure their friendship. Your friends may be touched by the movie, to bring back many pleasant memories of theirs. After all, they were good friends. If your friends were still not reconciled with each them. How about making a gathering or organising a lunch together so they may have a chat?  

I hope this advice is useful. Please write to me again if you any more help. Good luck!

Bye for now

Kar

沒有留言:

張貼留言