網誌存檔

View My Stats

2013年1月25日 星期五

(附音效檔)Married Silvio to wed again

Audio Clip -  www.zello.me/xjO



(The Standard P.4  18 Dec 2012) Love springs eternal in Silvio Berlusconi's heart. The controversial (爭論的) former Italian prime minister has just announced his engagement (訂婚) to a girl old enough to be his granddaughter, despite the fact he is still officially tied to (合法夫妻) his second wife Veronica Lario.


Twice-married Berlusconi, 76, confirmed that his new partner was TV showgirl Francesca Pascale, 27.
  
"Its official, I have got engaged to Francesca Pascale and finally I feel less lonely.
"There is a 49-year age difference between us. She is a beautiful girl on the outside and even more beautiful on the inside, of solid moral principles, she is very close to me, she loves me and I feel the same way. She is a very good friend of my daughter Marina."

Pascale, a former councillor in Naples那不勒斯(義大利南部港市) with his People of Freedom Party, has strongly defended (保護) Berlusconi in the past and cooed (柔情地低聲說話) how she loved his ideas. She is also famous for singing a song which includes the eye opening line of: "If you pull your knickers down the ratings go up."

沒有留言:

張貼留言